Monday, November 21, 2011

New Beastmen Beasties

GW appears to have fired us another curveball this month, in the form of new plastic and finecast models for the beasts of chaos. It's great to see the Cygor, Ghorgon and Jabberslythe finally get models from GW. The plastic kit, I'm guessing Cygor/Ghorgon looks good, at first glance the Ghorgon option looks a lot better than the Cygor, which looks slightly awkward to me, but I'll hold final judgement until I see it in the flesh. There looks to be loads of bits on this kit, perpare for an avalanche of converted chaos giants. That is, if anyone used them, though I can plenty of parts for a siege giant for my chaos dwarves in this kit.

The Jabberslythe looks great, but I wish it was plastic. It's really anyone's guess with GW these days, isn't it?

Thanks to Fields of Blood for the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...