Friday, February 17, 2012

Warhammer Forge - More Monsters


Warhammer Forge have just released another new monster, this time the basilisk. It's rather a nice model, I must say, though the cursed ettin is still my firm favourite (after the fimir) I must say, I'm loving this direction for warhammer. I know the upcoming monstrous arcana has been pegged as a storm of magic expansion, but I'm hoping the monsters can be taken in regular games. I'm certainly excited about a book full of new units and beasts complete with rules. I've heard some clubs allowing a certain percentage of points on top of the army value for SoM monsters, which I like a lot. Even for custom scenarios, the units and beasts in this book could be gold.

1 comment:

  1. its gotta hurt to be stared at so badly your skin sloughs off.
    its such an odd phrase "sloughs off"
    haha
    I am now following your blog, you can follow me too at

    http://marsekayspainting.blogspot.com/

    and join the network at

    http://randomselecthobbynetwork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...