Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chaos Dwarves - Forge World Bull Centaurs


I spotted this little teaser on elfordminis yesterday. From what I can see, I like, though I'm not 100% on the horned heads. It's hard to tell how big they are, those do look like 50x75 bases, which would make them pretty huge. I was sure they were going to be 40x40 lads, and this makes me re-evaluate my intention to build my own.

In other news, Mantic have released a box of 10(!) abyssal dwarf halfbreeds for £19.99, which is hard to ignore. They might not be as pretty as the FW ones, but the price is crazy good. I might get these and a box of the Avatar's of War dwarf berserkers and see what I can come up with. I may pick on an FW one for the taur'ruk though, I'll have to see how the scale compare.

1 comment:

  1. The FW figures look nice, from what I can make out. If those are 50x75 bases, the bulls must be huge! Not as big a fan of the mantic offering, but at that price they are well worth looking at.

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...