Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Warriors of Chaos Pictures - Now THAT'S Chaos


Some new pictures of the imminent chaos release are surfacing. I know this stuff is all out in White Dwarf tomorrow, but I need to gush a little about the forsaken kit.


Look at these guys. As the person who sent me these images said, 'as if they just popped out of the old realm of chaos books from the late 80's', and I couldn't agree more. That's some old school chaos crazy right there. There's so many usable bits in that kit it makes my brain ache thinking about the possibilities. I can tell this is going to be a popular kit, I'll certainly be having one. As my own army is fimir based on the Warriors list, I can see a unit of warp-spasming fimm warriors appearing real soon using a fair dose of these parts. It's all I can not to start an actual Warriors of Chaos army looking at these mutant nutters. It has to be said, nice one GW. Bang on.

In other news, a better photo of the slaughterbeast, who looks a lot better from this angle I think. Yep, they found his good side.


2 comments:

  1. Those forsaken look awesome! (they look almost like an updated version of the old plastic Chaos Warriors with the mutation sprue)

    I look forward to seeing what you do with them :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm aching to get my hands on that kit, especially now I've seen the sprues. Expensive though.

      Delete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...