Thursday, April 9, 2015

Crooked Dice - Cyl... Ah, I mean Mrk2 Argonauts


I love when you come across minis that stop you right in your tracks. Most times I weigh up what I'll use models for and if I really need them before I buy, but sometimes you don't even hesitate. So it is with the upcoming Argonaut Mrk2 models from Crooked Dice.


I was a HUGE fan of the Cylons in the original Battlestar Galactica. As such, I'm going to be putting together a league of these cyclopean robots for Pulp Alley, all the while whispering 'BY YOUR COMMAND' every time I move one.


These are due for release at Salute. There are eight poses, presumably in one set.

8 comments:

  1. I also want them, but plan to shoot yours instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgH83IqL8T8

      Delete
    2. Ugh, I shouldnt have watched that. Now I want my own Cylons even more (to shoot your Cylons).

      Eight different sculpts too, lovely. Pricey, but worth it.

      Delete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...